Working Memory and Executive Control: A Festschrift for André Vandierendonck is a Special Issue of Psychologica Belgica that was edited on the occasion of the retirement of André Vandierendonck (Ghent University Belgium) The articles in this issue are available online at: http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/a ... 0/00000003 Requests for reprints can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is an overview of the included articles:
1. Working Memory and Executive Control: A Festschrift for André Vandierendonck Authors: Szmalec, Arnaud; Duyck, Wouter; Notebaert, Wim; Brysbaert, Marc
2. Secondary Generalisation in Categorisation: An Exemplar-based Account Authors: Rosseel, Yves; de Schryver, Maarten
3. Speculations on the Origin of STM Author: Hoffmann, Joachim
4. Against Logical Form Author: Johnson-Laird, P.N.
5. InvestIgatIng the epIsodIc buffer Authors: Baddeley, Alan; Allen, Richard J.; Hitch, Graham
6. Does working memory training generalize? Authors: Shipstead, Zach; Redick, Thomas S.; Engle, Randall W.
7. Declarative and Procedural Working Memory: Common Principles, Common Capacity Limits? Author: Oberauer, Klaus
8. Multitasking, working MeMory and reMeMbering intentions Authors: Logie, Robert H.; Law, Anna; Trawley, Steven; Nissan, Jack
9. Developing Spatial Knowledge in the Absence of Vision: Allocentric and Egocentric Representations Generated by Blind People When Supported by Auditory Cues Authors: Corazzini, Luca Latini; Tinti, Carla; Schmidt, Susanna; Mirandola, Chiara; Cornoldi, Cesare
10. Executive Functions and Strategic Aspects of Arithmetic Performance: The Case of Adults' and Children's Arithmetic Author: Lemaire, Patrick
11. Working Memory and Executive Control: A Time-based Resource-sharing Account Authors: Barrouillet, Pierre; Camos, Valérie
12. The Integration of Task-set Components Into Cognitive Task Representations Authors: Philipp, Andrea M.; Koch, Iring
13. Distinguishing Reconfiguration and Compound-cue Retrieval in Task Switching Authors: Logan, Gordon D.; Schneider, Darryl W.